Popular Tags: [View All]
William Bentley
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Every damned year, all my multi-player HIS and VQ games come to an abrupt halt in July/August. Anyone not on vacation want to play some WaWa? I'll take either side, but insist that we swap files to keep things on track. I use CB for this. I'm happy to make the files every round as long as you download them occasionally to ensure we haven't strayed too far from the intention.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Vance
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Who's the master?
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
When I'm on vacation, I take my laptop and after the kiddos go to bed in the motel, I pull it out and make my Vassal plays.

Sorry I can't play you. I'm in 16 Vassal games right now. I need a vacation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Bentley
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
16! Are you insane? I've had as many as 6 of HIS and VQ with 2 WaWa games going for 14, and that was taxing (when the were all active). 16 WaWa is nuts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Vance
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Who's the master?
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not in 16 WaW games right now. The most I ever did in it was 3 at the same time.

And yes, I am quite insane. ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Cappocchi
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
Arkham Horror, Amun Re, R-ECO, Ora Et Labora, Napoleonic Wars
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You guys are nuts! 2 games at once I can handle, 3-4 starts overwhelming me.

But I'm only in one VQ game at the moment, so yeah, I'll play WaWa.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Green
United States
Mclean
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rievler wrote:
Every damned year, all my multi-player HIS and VQ games come to an abrupt halt in July/August. Anyone not on vacation want to play some WaWa? I'll take either side, but insist that we swap files to keep things on track. I use CB for this. I'm happy to make the files every round as long as you download them occasionally to ensure we haven't strayed to far from the intention.

I'm back, though you probably aren't too excited to finish that one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Bentley
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sound609 wrote:
rievler wrote:
Every damned year, all my multi-player HIS and VQ games come to an abrupt halt in July/August. Anyone not on vacation want to play some WaWa? I'll take either side, but insist that we swap files to keep things on track. I use CB for this. I'm happy to make the files every round as long as you download them occasionally to ensure we haven't strayed to far from the intention.

ouch. It's true, I can't seem to beat you. But then again, I'm almost always Brits with you. That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it!

Wasn't referencing you specifically. It's just that the majority of my pbem games are multi-player and they almost all stutter to a halt this time every year. Already played a WaWa game on side(only went 2.5 turns), but I need more games to fill my inbox.

Somebody out there has got to share the same frustration....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Bentley
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah Cappocchi, I missed your positive response amid Green's good-natured taunting. Been awhile since I've seen you in a game. Have we played WaWa before? Which side you want?

Note to anyone else, I'm still open for at least one more game of WaWa.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Cappocchi
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
Arkham Horror, Amun Re, R-ECO, Ora Et Labora, Napoleonic Wars
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, long time no "see"! You'll have to include me in your next big game. We haven't played any WaWa - I want Brits, since I've played mostly the rebel scum in FtF games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Green
United States
Mclean
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rievler wrote:
sound609 wrote:
rievler wrote:

ouch. It's true, I can't seem to beat you. But then again, I'm almost always Brits with you. That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it!

Wasn't referencing you specifically. It's just that the majority of my pbem games are multi-player and they almost all stutter to a halt this time every year. Already played a WaWa game on side(only went 2.5 turns), but I need more games to fill my inbox.

Somebody out there has got to share the same frustration....

Yeah, I'm down to 1 HIS and 2 WaWa. I'd be up for more, I like your idea for a HIS tourney, I'm finally starting to get it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Bentley
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still looking for another opponent for WaWa in the July/August/WBC doldrums. Surely someone else shares this frustration...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan King
United States
Stockbridge
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ugh, wish I was just a tad closer I'd come play in person!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Bentley
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still looking for another opponent for WaWa in the July/August/WBC doldrums. ACTS/CB/Dropbox used. Surely someone else shares this frustration...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Vance
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Who's the master?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I went on a work trip (not really a vacation) and played Washington's War while out there. So I'm opposite man!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Bentley
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You taunt me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.