Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Condotta
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Under 'Rules for Playing a Pardon Card', section E states: "If the flavor of Sin you have just pardoned has been denounced by the Parson ...then add one more to the total pardon value... Then move the Parson clockwise one space."

We were playing that you move the Parson after each and every pardon. But re-reading the rules I'm now thinking the only time you move the Parson is when pardoning the flavour of sin that the Parson is currently sitting on and if you were supposed to move the Parson after each pardon, the phrase Then move the Parson clockwise one space would have been a separate line or section.

Am I over thinking this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The root of all evil ...but you can call me cookie.
United States
Gainesville
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Your new revelation is correct. You only move the parson once he his current flavor of sin has been pardoned. Otherwise he sits right there on that flavor until it does happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Condotta
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hmmmm, I guess the parson doesn't get around much. Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alf Seegert
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
goober_357 wrote:
Hmmmm, I guess the parson doesn't get around much. Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers.

You also have the option of moving the Parson if you use any Relic card showing a Parson symbol in the upper-left corner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Condotta
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
alfseegert wrote:
You also have the option of moving the Parson if you use any Relic card showing a Parson symbol in the upper-left corner.

That part we got correct! BTW, thanks for a great little game Alf! I recently purchased it and played it twice this week. I quite enjoyed it. My daughter likes it too. She beat me by a mile both plays! blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alf Seegert
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
goober_357 wrote:
alfseegert wrote:

That part we got correct! BTW, thanks for a great little game Alf! I recently purchased it and played it twice this week. I quite enjoyed it. My daughter likes it too. She beat me by a mile both plays! blush

Your response makes me cackle with glee. Thank you, Rob!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.