Michael Bonet
United States
Larchmont
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Howdy, Howdy

Our latest episode is the first half of our interview with Rob Daviau about this fantastic game. We get into some questions about the game but also learn a lot about where Rob comes from in terms of his design credentials. If you own any Hasbro or mass market games, Rob may have had a hand in them.

snipped from our webpage wrote:
Our discussion in this half of the interview with Rob focused on how he came to work for Parker Brothers (who eventually morphed into Hasbro) and how he spent his time there. After Rob’s years of experience, his insight into the mass market gaming world is a treat to hear. We also discuss what he has been playing lately while my internet decided to skip out for a spell (don’t fret, I return), and we begin our talk about Rob’s work on Epic Duels. Rob cites Craig Van Ness as a key creator for the game that I fondly gush over. Listen to the second half when it comes out for more about Epic Duels.

If you want to listen to this episode, please follow this link to our webpage, or if you prefer the direct download link, click here.

If you use iTunes, then you can find us by searching for "who, what, why? a game design podcast" or copying and pasting that text I wrote in quotes. I won't tell if you do.

If you enjoy listening to Rob, check out The Game Design Round Table or his homepage.

If you like Star Wars Epic Duels (like me), then check out the PB Works fan site for fan created awesomeness.

Thanks for listening.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.