Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Red Mage
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was playing the Well of Souls dungeon, and on the first battle against Framboise (make her a playable sometime?), she played a 3, which is Annihilation. But the text makes reference of the old style which uses dice instead of cards. And using cards, it's impossible to get two numbers of the same. How does her attack work?

EDIT: Going to the next one, seems Ariel has it too. Her UA makes reference of re-rolling the dice for an extra attack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Brock
United Kingdom
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Knuckles Eki wrote:
I was playing the Well of Souls dungeon, and on the first battle against Framboise (make her a playable sometime?), she played a 3, which is Annihilation. But the text makes reference of the old style which uses dice instead of cards. And using cards, it's impossible to get two numbers of the same. How does her attack work?

EDIT: Going to the next one, seems Ariel has it too. Her UA makes reference of re-rolling the dice for an extra attack.

As far as i know, whenever you need to draw a card you need to reshuffle the cards. This makes doubles possible.

The reason the cards were a part of the game as opposed to adding a die or two is that it is far cheaper to make 6 cards than a die. I recommend throwing a couple d6/d20 in the box for quest/life.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Colas
Brazil
São José do Rio Preto
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I particularly used the cards only when im GMn a Dungeon. Dice is so easier to use during a dungeon game its not even worth mentioning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.