Subject: Other games = potentials? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randall Barnes
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So i don't need to buy the potentials expansions if I own all the other games, correct? All the appropriate pieces are contained in the other games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Potential pieces are NOT included in any of the games. You need to buy the potentials separately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rex Regis Plasmator
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TAMSK come with 6 TAMSK potentials (3 in each color).

Each GIPF Project Set is an expatiation for GIPF. GIPF Project Set 2 is also an expatiation for ZÈRTZ.

GIPF Project Set 1 comes with 6 TAMSK-potentials for each player

GIPF Project Set 2 comes with 6 DVONN-potentials for each player, 6 ZÈRTZ-potentials for each player, and 12 ZÈRTZ rings.

GIPF Project Set 3 comes with 6 YINSH-potentials for each player, 6 PÜNCT-potentials for each player, and 3 extra basic pieces for each player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My edition of ZERTZ (the newer Rio Grande edition) contains 12 extra rings and 3 sample ZERTZ potentials in each color.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rex Regis Plasmator
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TrentonTron wrote:
My edition of ZERTZ (the newer Rio Grande edition) contains 12 extra rings and 3 sample ZERTZ potentials in each color.

Lucky!thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.