England
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Angry Imp Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

This card says 'Each roll you must re roll one saved die, but you may rotate just rolled Fortunes to any angle'.

So, I assume if you have not yet saved any dice, the first part does not matter?

Can you rotate a fortune dice even if you did not re roll a saved die (because you have not saved a die yet)?

I further assume that if the only saved die is attached to a fortune, you will have to re roll the fortune as well (this seems obvious but I am only asking for completeness).

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rocco Privetera
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct! If you haven't saved any dice, you don't have anything to re-roll. And if you have a Fortune, you can rotate it even if nothing was saved.

If you have a saved Fortune+die, you can re-roll the Fortune (keeping the saved die, which looses its Boost) or you can re-roll the no-Fortune die, but this will require you to a re-roll the Fortune anyway too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.