John Choong
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I face this situation today. During the 3rd period, I was down to 2 Bruisers and there were on the board. My friend ask whether I will be immediately eliminated if he manage to kill another Bruiser by the time the 4th period begins. I still have my Runners with me but I will not be able to field enough figures if the the 3 Runners and 2 Bruisers requirement needs to be fulfilled. So would I be eliminated when the 4th period begins?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle S.
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
brighknight_216 wrote:
I face this situation today. During the 3rd period, I was down to 2 Bruisers and there were on the board. My friend ask whether I will be immediately eliminated if he manage to kill another Bruiser by the time the 4th period begins. I still have my Runners with me but I will not be able to field enough figures if the the 3 Runners and 2 Bruisers requirement needs to be fulfilled. So would I be eliminated when the 4th period begins?

Do you still have a ringer? You can sub a ringer for a bruiser.

But yeah, if you can't field 3 runners and 2 bruisers at the start of a period, you auto-lose
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Choong
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bigfoote wrote:
brighknight_216 wrote:

Do you still have a ringer? You can sub a ringer for a bruiser.

But yeah, if you can't field 3 runners and 2 bruisers at the start of a period, you auto-lose

Nope. No ringer left (unfortunately).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt S
United States
Sharpsburg
GA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Which makes his question that much more tactical. If I were him I would use as many cheat cards as I had to make sure I took your last bruiser out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.