Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wondered why they went to town on such a nicely produced box. I dimly recall reading that it would fit 2 spellbooks, but in reality it only properly fits one.

I guess it could be a nice box to keep tokens and dice, but I wondered if i was missing something here...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Brosman
United States
Roanoke
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We announced that this box would fit a spellbook inside it. In the future we're looking to us this box design again, and we're wanting to make it a little bigger. That way you could fit two spellbooks inside it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cunningham
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would purchase cases for my spell books if they were based on the design for this expansion's box. I really like it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Bielefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The FiF-Box is a huge step up from the CoK one. Thumbs up Arcane Wonders!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's no doubt it's a nice box, but given that we are talking about some cards and a few tokens, my inner scrooge thinks the Kumanjaro box was fit for purpose.

Either way, I'll live!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jose nada
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i prefer a box that if its possible will be designed to fit one spellbook and tokens, i think it´s more interesting for tournaments. i made my own, and my partners like very much!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.