Popular Tags: [View All]
Haakon Gaarder
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I made these voting cards for Avalon as a birthday present for Fabio, a guy in my gaming club who hosts regular secret Avalon nights for Londons most hardcore Avalon players. They play the game so much that his voting tokens are almost completely faded away from use. So the idea was to make voting tokens that will not get faded from use, and secondly voting tokens that are easy to identify from across the table. They were expensive to make, but everyone chipped in. The text and symbols are engraved into 4mm plywood, and the cards are stained with a laquer. Here is the result:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael brown
United States
SANDY
Ut
flag msg tools
designer
playtesthub.firebaseapp.com
badge
publicdomainicons.firebaseapp.com/icons
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you posted the images that you used to laser cut with anywhere?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Woodhouse
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Looks great!!

I want something like this; but double-sided (approve on one side, reject on the reverse). I'd considered using poker chips and sticking some kind of approve and reject artwork on them. Maybe laminated.

Any suggestions how to do that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Haakon Gaarder
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if it would be practical to have them on two sides of one object, might be easy to cheat or mistakenly vote wrong. If you want to do something similar to mine, all you need is to know a vector design software like illustrator, ponoko.com will take care of the rest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.