Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Brown
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
There is no reason to have two A's at the beginning of aardvark. I simply won't do it.
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a card that increased the monster level by 1. This was a great buff, but I encountered a situation where I didn't want it to be active because a particular monster offered the item type I wanted, but with the extra 1 attack it got meant I couldn't defeat it. I was defeated by me own buff. Was there anything I could have done?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Hackel
United States
Falls Church
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
In roleplaying, as in life, decisions have consequences. Your buff probably enabled some opportunities earlier, and is now blocking an opportunity from you.

Which buff are you asking about?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Brown
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
There is no reason to have two A's at the beginning of aardvark. I simply won't do it.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't recall the name. It gave an additional level to the monster. Nothing else memorable about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graydon Schlichter
United States
California
flag msg tools
Sounds like Urkel's, which also bumps up the value of the stat reward.

The prior poster is correct. You may not voluntarily turn off a buff. However, if you activate a 4th song you are required to switch off one of the prior three. This rarely comes up, but it is a way of switching off an unwanted buff (as is rolling over).

Graydon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.