Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Zombicide» Forums » General

Subject: I've spent an hour searching. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Moira Reade
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw but accidentally closed before bookmarking a great thread about proxies. I'm picking up the s3 kickstarter and am interested in getting proxies for the promo survivors I'm missing (which is all of them which don't ship with s3).

Can anyone link me to the thread I'm looking for?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably these:

Kickstarter figure proxies

Proxy survivor size comparison

I seem to recall that there's a post on another site that goes into this, too, with a lot of the same suggestions but some others as well. Not sure if I have a link to that one.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Also: http://www.zombiesdash.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=117&sid=df5...

Impact Miniatures finished up a Big Lebowski KS. If you like BL, ask if they're still taking orders. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/674003445/little-urban-...

See also Hasslefree's Survivor and Modern (?) miniatures.

Also, the Surivivor deck can be used as proxies. Use either binder clips or universal card holders as stands.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moira Reade
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RedShark92 wrote:
Probably these:

Kickstarter figure proxies

Proxy survivor size comparison

I seem to recall that there's a post on another site that goes into this, too, with a lot of the same suggestions but some others as well. Not sure if I have a link to that one.

Thanks. But no, those aren't what I was looking for. I appreciate your help.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moira Reade
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sam and Max wrote:


Aha! That was the thread. No wonder I couldn't find it by searching on BGG. modest

I appreciate the help.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud Dejardin
France
Ferrère-La-Grande
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been able to find quite good proxies for all but Dave. Sheldrake doesn't look good, in my opinion (maybe it's better unpainted).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
José Cepero
Belgium
Deurne
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rheostaticsfan wrote:
I saw but accidentally closed before bookmarking a great thread about proxies. I'm picking up the s3 kickstarter and am interested in getting proxies for the promo survivors I'm missing (which is all of them which don't ship with s3).

Can anyone link me to the thread I'm looking for?

MEN:
http://www.wargamesfactory.com/webstore/dark-futures/apocaly...
WOMEN:
http://www.wargamesfactory.com/webstore/dark-futures/apocaly...

those I use too, nice to make your own figures, add extra weapons etc... Nice details too
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad B
United States
Anderson
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Archange227 wrote:
I've been able to find quite good proxies for all but Dave. Sheldrake doesn't look good, in my opinion (maybe it's better unpainted).


Me too. I keep looking for decent proxies for the BBT crew. But so far have come up empty.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ranerdar wrote:
Me too. I keep looking for decent proxies for the BBT crew. But so far have come up empty.


Drop Impact Miniatures a line (link above). Unfortunately, the only BBT miniatures I've found are these, which you probably found: http://www.atticagames.co.uk/


 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud Dejardin
France
Ferrère-La-Grande
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sam and Max wrote:
Drop Impact Miniatures a line (link above). Unfortunately, the only BBT miniatures I've found are these, which you probably found: http://www.atticagames.co.uk/

Indeed, the scultp looks strange. Leonard is quite ok, but Sheldon... Well, he look more alien than human.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Reznor
msg tools
mb
Archange227 wrote:
Sam and Max wrote:
Drop Impact Miniatures a line (link above). Unfortunately, the only BBT miniatures I've found are these, which you probably found: http://www.atticagames.co.uk/

Indeed, the scultp looks strange. Leonard is quite ok, but Sheldon... Well, he look more alien than human.


They all look pretty bad. Look at Howard, looks horrible. Wouldn't spend my money on any of these.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.