Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Nguyen
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmb
I opened up the big box last night and started sorted through them. I found some components I'm not sure which module they go with.

I found the two round components in one of the expansion pictures, so I know where that goes, but I don't know about the small one in the middle and tile on the right.

Also, going through the components list in the rule book, for the third module, there is an Altar tile, but I don't know what that looks like.

For the sixth module, the Glaziers, I don't know what the Reserve board for played played tokens is.

Can't wait to get this to the table.
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought those two round things were for the base game-- you put "lids" on the pink and brown pots on the paint bank if you aren't using those colors.

The "Altar tile" is a small tile that says "[pink paint] +3, [brown paint] +5". You put it in the conspicuously empty square by the altar (under the "green plus orange plus purple equals 6 points" reminder).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Combs
United States
Spring Lake Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The 2 discs aren't part of a specific module. They go with the board with the 8 spaces for the paint cubes. They cover the pink and brown 'paint can' spaces when you aren't using the pink and brown colors (module 3).

The square tile in the middle goes with module 5, The Gold Leaf. When you draw the token to indicate the Bishop's favored color for the round, you place it on that tile. I usually place the tile in the market near the tile that indicates which stalls provide gold leaf.

The tile on the left are just reference tiles to indicate what the ill workers can do at various locations.

The reserve board looks like a stone floor with two baskets at one end.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Wright
United States
Noblesville
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The round components are to cover over the pink and brown paint pots on the paint pot board if you are not using Module 3.

I need to go back to my rule book and find the other two again.

The Alter tile looks like the Alter, but includes Pink and Brown.

The reserve board for the Glaziers is a larger tile (look on the last page in the rulebook where it is labeled with a suggestion on where to put it next to the board when playing with multiple modules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Nguyen
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'll go home and take a look again. I've only skimmed the components sections of the rule book.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.