Greece
KOROPI, ATHENS
flag msg tools
badge
All that I need is this moment
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Preparing for my first game and I wanted to clarify the following:

1)If I use an opponents home tile I do gain the transportation benefit and upgrade benefit as normal? (I assume its a yes)

2)On the clean up phase before next season starts ALL workers on city tiles (not the ones that were for bidding) return to each player who owns the relative village? (I assume its a yes too).

3)Assuming that no-one bids for a turn marker tile. The first player chooses a boat followed by the player on his left and so on...
After the boats have been taken he passes the 1st player meeple (purple) to the player on his left?

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ori Avtalion
Israel
flag msg tools
1. Yes.
2. Yes. All workers that you or any other player put on your village belong to you now
3. Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Strawser
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't have the rulebook in front of me but:

1)If I use an opponents home tile I do gain the transportation benefit and upgrade benefit as normal? (I assume its a yes) - This is correct and a very important part of the game!

2)On the clean up phase before next season starts ALL workers on city tiles (not the ones that were for bidding) return to each player who owns the relative village? (I assume its a yes too). - Also correct! You receive all workers on any tiles in your city/village as well as any workers on any tiles (used to activate the tile not for bidding) you won in the auction.

3)Assuming that no-one bids for a turn marker tile. The first player chooses a boat followed by the player on his left and so on...
After the boats have been taken he passes the 1st player meeple (purple) to the player on his left? - Not sure about this one. We almost never have the same player being 1st player for more than one season so it hasn't come up.

Great game! Have fun playing!

Thanks,
Don

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roel van M.
Netherlands
Tilburg
The Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2. You also get back any workers that you used in an unsuccesfull bid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.