Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Richter
United States
Ruskin
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
June 14th wasn't a great dice rolling night for myself. Especially not in the game of Quarriors that I played.

Gazman1985 & myself, after playing our first game of Star Trek Attack Wing, decided to mess around with Quarriors. Gaz has, I believe, every expansion of Quarriors now. We mixed a bunch of cards up and put them out. Lets say that the cards we had out were pretty good plus we switched out the normal Assistant dice out for the new ones from Light vs. Dark which worked out great.

To begin Gazman didn't field a thing. I however went to field the Assistant of Acquisition.
Gaz rolls for his turn and no field. I earned my 1 and only glory point for the night on my second turn. And then I fielded nothing.
Gaz has a third round of not fielding so I didn't feel so bad because I wasn't rolling well myself. I took my roll and again no field. Wow, the dice seemed to hate the both of us.
Gaz rolls and fields a Strong Lord of the Quarry. I went on to field the Black cat.
Gaz ends up scoring the 3 glory for Lord of the Quarry & culling a white die. He fields another Stone Lord & an Assistant this turn knocking out my cat. I get use the Assistants ability to roll two additional dice. No creatures to field...blah!
Gaz scores another 4 glory this turn, roles 2 additional dice for the Assistants ability & fields a Strong Heavenly Seraph. I role but nothing to field.
Gaz scores 3 glory for the turn & fields nothing. I guess I got lucky he didn't field anything. I was able to however field a Seraph.
Gaz roles & hits upon a growth spell giving him 2 extra quiddity. He ends up fielding huge force with Strong Lord of the Quarry, Qladiator & a Heavenly Seraph. This group destroys my Seraph sending it to the used pile. I was not so luck as I rolled nothing but quiddity & couldn't field anything.
Gaz scores 9 total glory for the army he has out bringing him to 19 glory. I can feel the pressure with him about to win the game. He ends up fielding a Seraph, Poison Dart Frog, & a Black cat. I field a Mighty Quartz Golem & Black Cat. Not enough damage to stop the bleeding.
Gaz earns 8 more glory sealing the deal & shutting the game down for the win.

I had fun yet the dice were totally against me. Oh well, on to the next game of Quarriors!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.