Popular Tags: [View All]
Travis O'Connor
United States
Citrus Heights
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/176271/help-me-get-xbox-on...

Games for Sell:

1960: Making of the President
Balloon Cup
Bang! The Dice Game
Chinatown
Lost Legends
Mage Wars
Nations
Android Netrunner Collection
Blood Bowl Team Manager
Pax Porfiriana
Cleopatra and the Society of Architects
VivaJava: The Coffee Game
Mystery of the Abbey
Funny Friends
BattleCon: War of Indines

Edit:
Added Caverna: The Cave Farmers, Witch's Brew, and In The Year of The Dragon

Edit 2:
Added Stone Age, Shadows Over Camelot, Vikings, and Colosseum
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Yates
United States
Pekin
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Help Me Get An XBOX ONE! Ends July 24th!
All of those great games going away and you're going to get the wrong system
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis O'Connor
United States
Citrus Heights
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yatescory wrote:
All of those great games going away and you're going to get the wrong system

I had all 3 last gen and XBOX was by far my favorite.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Hartman
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife says if she hears me yell/repeat myself again trying to get the xbox one voice commands to work, she is going to run over it with the car...lol.

I bought it out of curiosity, but also because it was impossible to get a PS4 at the time.

I don't hate it completely, but the kinect is worthless. Titanfall is great for a while... But definitely only buy it because you want whatever exclusive games are coming for it. The PS4 (and PS+) is a better machine, and a better deal.

Just my 2 cents

Good luck with the auction!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis O'Connor
United States
Citrus Heights
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FunkyFlyChicken wrote:
My wife says if she hears me yell/repeat myself again trying to get the xbox one voice commands to work, she is going to run over it with the car...lol.

I bought it out of curiosity, but also because it was impossible to get a PS4 at the time.

I don't hate it completely, but the kinect is worthless. Titanfall is great for a while... But definitely only buy it because you want whatever exclusive games are coming for it. The PS4 (and PS+) is a better machine, and a better deal.

Just my 2 cents

Good luck with the auction!

I'm going for the Kinect free version, my biggest issue with the PS3/PS4 is the damn controller, it's so flipping small, plus the sticks are too long, they just don't work well for me in FPS games. I will admit though that MLB The Show is the best sports game ever released.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Hartman
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I havent tried the PS4 controller, but although I use PS3 and Xbox One both I do agree the Xbox controller feels better for some games, especially FPS.

But the only controller I really think sucks is the Wii U... That monster is just not comfortable...lol. Not to mention it barely lasts 2 hours on a single charge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Freitas
United States
Spring
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This discussion is far to civil and grammatically correct to be a discussion on which console to buy.

OMG WTF XBONE DUMB PS4 BESTZ.

NUUH YOU DUMB XBOXONE WINZ.

Ok i fixed that for us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan Idaho
United States
River Vale
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TravmacDaddy wrote:

I'm going for the Kinect free version, my biggest issue with the PS3/PS4 is the damn controller, it's so flipping small, plus the sticks are too long, they just don't work well for me in FPS games. I will admit though that MLB The Show is the best sports game ever released.

Hmm, weird. I had both systems (sold my XBone), and found the controllers to be essentially the same size for both consoles. Even the sticks. The controller is very different from the PS3 controller. If you're basing it on the PS3 controller, you might want to head to Best Buy and try the new gen one out. Ditto the XBone controller - it's smaller than the old ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis O'Connor
United States
Citrus Heights
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Idaho11 wrote:
TravmacDaddy wrote:

Hmm, weird. I had both systems (sold my XBone), and found the controllers to be essentially the same size for both consoles. Even the sticks. The controller is very different from the PS3 controller. If you're basing it on the PS3 controller, you might want to head to Best Buy and try the new gen one out. Ditto the XBone controller - it's smaller than the old ones.

I'm heading to Gamestop today so I'll check it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tolio wrote:
This discussion is far to civil and grammatically correct to be a discussion on which console to buy.

OMG WTF XBONE DUMB PS4 BESTZ.

NUUH YOU DUMB XBOXONE WINZ.

Ok i fixed that for us.

Two Thumbs Up for this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Fortney
United States
Evansville
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, I've been a fan of both in the past, but it's PS4 for me all the way this gen. I like the controller and interface better, and it just seems to run smoother in general. And though neither has system-busting exclusives right now, future exclusives like Uncharted 4, Bloodborne, The Order: 1886 and the sure-to-come God of War and Ratchet & Clank sequels sell it for me. Although Arkham Knight, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Shadow of Mordor, Evolve and The Witcher 3 are multi-platform, and those are all anyone is going to need for a long time. And somehow I'm supposed to fit tabletop gaming in somewhere too. So many games... shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan Idaho
United States
River Vale
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
theescapist wrote:
Yep, I've been a fan of both in the past, but it's PS4 for me all the way this gen. I like the controller and interface better, and it just seems to run smoother in general.

Definitely. My PS4 has run smoothly the whole time. My XBox regularly had features break while I was using them. The TV pass-through was particularly spotty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis O'Connor
United States
Citrus Heights
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Less than 24 hours left!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.