J. H. Horatio
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
The Future is a Game
mbmbmbmbmb

http://marvel.com/news/gear/2014/7/17/22885/marvel_dice_mast...

Interesting endgame option.

Cool that Wolverine's healing ability is coming into play. Theme!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Little
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Wolverince card doesn't seem strong enough to me to be viable (which I'm happy with).

As for deflection, it seems kind of interesting but I'm not sure if I would use it or not
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Galietta III
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, if you have this trying to stall and keep yourself alive, you're wasting your attack and I'm just going to let him through, so he goes to the used pile and I can jump you with enough attackers/Tsarina/Gobby damage to do 10.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My knee jerk reaction was he was not that good. Id rather have Kanucklehead. But I think this card will be great in matches where both players have low life. It is true a player can let him through so hes back in the bag for a bit. But what if your life is too low to let him through? You are then forced to keep blocking over and over until you can find an answer for the life gain.

I am sure this card will have its shining moments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Bielefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can see his value in the late game of a control deck, where you slowly kill the opponent with direct damage and heal yourself by attacking with Wolverine and pull him back with Distraction every turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.