Popular Tags: [View All]
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When can we see A Secret History of Greed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
lfisher wrote:
When can we see A Secret History of Greed? ;)

I like to wait to post it until the game is actually in stores. I don't know when that will be, but I can see it's not up at online retailers yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully very soon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Doughty
United States
California
flag msg tools
OVERTEXT HERE
badge
Funded by supporters like you!
mb
donaldx wrote:
lfisher wrote:
When can we see A Secret History of Greed?

I like to wait to post it until the game is actually in stores. I don't know when that will be, but I can see it's not up at online retailers yet.

In the meantime you could write ones for Infiltration and Monster Factory. You know, if you just wanted to write-up Secret Histories. I think you have some promos out there too without Secret Histories. Entertain us Donald! Entertain us! Games aren't enough; we demand stories!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
bryanldoughty wrote:
In the meantime you could write ones for Infiltration and Monster Factory. You know, if you just wanted to write-up Secret Histories. I think you have some promos out there too without Secret Histories. Entertain us Donald! Entertain us! Games aren't enough; we demand stories!

Well I can do Monster Factory.

FFG would like to control the flow of information on Infiltration, so I may never post a secret history there. I made the prototype in 2003; you were thugs robbing a bubble gum factory (not stealing bubble gum, as some people immediately think it must have been - you were robbing a factory, and factories make something, and this one made bubble gum). You will have something close to the prototype if you play with most of the variants they included - draft items at the start, extract not download, floors mixed.

The Dominion promos are all covered in one place (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/667119/secret-history-do...). I think the Kingdom Builder promos are all covered, just not in one place. They're all expansion outtakes (Caves and Island from the fourth expansion, which at this point I expect in 2016; Capitol from Crossroads). The Gauntlet of Fools promos are in the main secret history for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Secret History of Greed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.