Popular Tags: [View All]
D Conklin
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I was going to get to go this year, but no luck...

Any kind, trustworthy individuals who will be attending willing to pick up a Star Trek: Attack Wing GenCon promo for me?

http://www.startrek.com/article/first-look-neca-wizkids-gen-...

Not 100% on details yet of how much it will be...but I would pay in advance and you can ship from there or when you get home. Guessing you'll have to wait in some kind of line and may be limited to one (ie can't get one for yourself).

I will throw in a few extra bucks... and geek gold .

Looking to avoid huge markup on ebay.

Thx!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean M
United States
Ft. Mitchell
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I might be willing to check it out, assuming the line isn't toooooo long. Any idea if this is the kind of thing that will sell out fast?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Eisbrenner
United States
Muskego
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If i happen to get one i will sell it to you or something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Conklin
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
More detailed info:

http://heroclix.com/announcements/wizkids-2014-convention-ex...
Quote:

Star Trek: Attack Wing fans! There is an all-new 2014 Convention Exclusive for you! The Cloaked Ship pack contains 12 “cloaked” versions of previously released ships — all cast in a translucent, starry black plastic – and it includes the DS9 Upgrade Card Pack. The 12 ship models included are: the Federation U.S.S. Defiant, the D7-class Klingon cruiser, the Klingon Bird-of-Prey, the Klingon Vor’Cha-class cruiser, the Klingon Nehgh’Var, the Romulan Bird-of-Prey, the Romulan Science Vessel, the Romulan Scout Vessel, the Romulan D’deridex-class cruiser, the Romulan Valdore, the Romulan Praetus, and the Dominion Koranak.

Please note: these 12 models do not come with Attack Wing stands or corresponding cards – they are meant to replace existing ships in Attack Wing games as “cloaked” versions. Last but certainly not least, every Star Trek: Attack Wing Cloaked Ship pack comes with the eight (8) exclusive DS9 Upgrade cards! Available for $40 while supplies last.

So I'd be looking for someone to pick up the $40 ship pack with the 8 promo cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.