admin
Winkles is here to help!
badge
Please let me know how I can help you.
mbmbmbmbmb

/ Admin mode off, Personal Mode on

There now are 2 different versions of the Base Cards as near as I can tell:

Dominion Base Cards - English First Edition (2012) | English

There is a new version of the base game: Dominion: Special Edition which is base Dominion with the Black Market Promo and the new Dominion: Base Cards (from the German edition, but no Platinum or Colony).

There is also the new version of Dominion: Base Cards which is only available in Germany:
Dominion Basiskarten - German first edition (2014) | German
In the German edition, the Coin Value/VP value is in a large number on the upper right as indicated in the 2nd image above. The problem is, the package is very expensive from Germany:
http://www.spiele-offensive.de/Spiel/Dominion-Basiskarten-Se...

I am trying to find out if TimeWellSpentGames.com will import the newer version, but in the meantime, I thought I would clarify the difference in version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Babcock
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Winkles is here to help!
badge
Please let me know how I can help you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm. I guess I am blind. The German edition does have the card names in German. For some reason, I was blindly thinking the names would be generic. I guess I just liked the larger numbers. If this came out in English, I would probably get it.

P.S. TimeWellSpent is not likely to import it due to the German text since the original English version is available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.