Popular Tags: [View All]
Kerry Breitenstein
United States
Cold Sprin
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
I was reading through some of the posts here, finally, and I got a kick out of the comments about the colonists' color. The reason they are skin tone is to make it easier for people to paint. We have plenty of people who like to paint our minis, so we thought of them. Sorry if you don't like the color. Consider them nude if you like!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Leder
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Makes perfect sense, and that's very thoughtful!

In all the games of Jupiter Rescue that I've played, we have had a few laughs and some goofy narrative built up around the "nude" colonists, but not a single player has ever said that they considered it a detractor to this amazing game.

Now, the lack of images of the awesome miniatures on the back of the box, however, has been noticed by quite a few people...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received my copy and cannot think of any other colour that makes sense. I had a quick setup over lunch and I am so glad I bought this game. Will do a session report soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.