Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Newlyn Erratt
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So, this might be an odd question and I'm not 100% sure it's in the right sub forum.

Are there any sheets with the English versions of tiles and such on them? I actually bought a German version when I was traveling abroad for my wife (who used to live in Germany and loves Agricola).

Unfortunately, her German is no longer good enough to actually figure out what's going on and I know no German so we have been unable to play it since I bought it four months ago.

Thanks for any help anyone might have!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bella
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could download the English version of the rules & appendix, then compare with the German version that came in the box. The pictures on the tiles/cards should all be the same. After learning the functions of the tiles/cards from playing a while, you may not even need the English "crib sheet" (and this may go even faster for your wife, since she has some familiarity with German).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Newlyn Erratt
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Test
I think it won't take too long once we get started. The icons mostly seem clear as is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louisa Thinks
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmb
You may find this image of all the tiles helpful.

http://boardgamegeek.com/image/1830748/caverna-cave-farmers

With downloaded copies of the rulebook and appendix, you should be totally covered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louisa Thinks
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmb
I also just saw the link to this file. I haven't looked at it much, but it might also be useful for you.
http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/105993/caverna-player-aid-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.