Subject: Is it possible to *buy* CoinAge? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcin B.
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I'd like to have this game. If it's not possible, I'm fine with just PnP'ing it, but: is it at all possible to *buy* it? (I.e., the credit-card-like thing - yes, I *would* prefer that to my poorly printed copy.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rochelle
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
9 92 33 JOFA
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not possible now. It should be possible once Tasty Minstrel receives the game from the printers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lomn wrote:
It's not possible now. It should be possible once Tasty Minstrel receives the game from the printers.

What he said.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brock Poulsen
United States
Boise
Id
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Word from TMG is that they are revamping their website this fall to start selling directly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schreiber
United States
Waynesville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Tolerance for ambiguity is the first step in maturity.
mbmbmb
brockst4r wrote:
Word from TMG is that they are revamping their website this fall to start selling directly.

What he said.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcin B.
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, guys! I'll wait. (Hopefully international shipping rates won't kill my wallet... In that case, PnP would be the way to go...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Leite
Brazil
Campinas / Atibaia
São Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mbork wrote:
Thanks, guys! I'll wait. (Hopefully international shipping rates won't kill my wallet... In that case, PnP would be the way to go...)

What he said.

whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carighan Maconar
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was there any further update about the shipping date estimates? Last I heard they should be getting them end of July?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Gentry
United States
Siloam Springs
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mb
Yeah, for $29.00 bucks on the BGG sellers page. Talk about price gouging, that's almost a 1000% markup... Ridiculous!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Luchetti
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
andgen9 wrote:
Yeah, for $29.00 bucks on the BGG sellers page. Talk about price gouging, that's almost a 1000% markup... Ridiculous!

Yep. That's me.

That's simply the minimum ammount I'm willing to take to part with the game, as I like it and was very happy to back it. It's my only copy (except PnP)

How much would you sell your copy for?

(Also, I backed it at the recommended $5 price to make sure the designer got paid)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Gentry
United States
Siloam Springs
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mb
Hey David

That's a toughy. See I bought 6 copies so I could see myself selling them for maybe 10 bucks...however if I was in your shoes and only had one copy...$28.99.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Luchetti
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There ya go! And I would feel undercut or anything. I don't especially want to sell my copy. But if someone was willing to pay my asking price I simply couldn't refuse... Been outta work for almost a year, starting to feel the pinch
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
τὰ ὄντα ἰέναι τε πάντα καὶ μένειν οὐδέν
United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
brockst4r wrote:

Considering their current website is downright embarrassing, that's a good idea.

I mean, it's hard to do worse than a tumblr blog that hasn't been posted to in 8 months and which is advertising a Kickstarter that ended in March.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.