Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Few other things I noticed in the rulebook:

1) Page 40, middle text column, in the section 13.8.5f - picture in this section is for the example for the bottom example in the middle of text column.

2) Page 40, middle text column, The second picture with the 2nd US Infantry Division is really used for the GA short narrative section page 41, left text column. This is correctly placed in HF GOSS rulebook...not sure why picture was moved (accident?)

Also that picture has ET-2 marker (stacked with II/78 26ID), yet the step 1 talks about Level-1 entrenchment, which from my point of view should really be Level-2 (since it generates Shift 2 Left on the GA).

3) 17.3.4a has incorrect picture of marker for IP.

4) 17.3.4b has incorrect picture of ET-2 marker.

New Additions (July 19th, 2014):

5) 6.1.0, page 16 says "See 6.1.7 & 6.1.8 for maximum unit stacking", there is no 6.1.8 in the rulebook. I think this should be "See 6.1.6 & 6.1.7 for maximum stacking". Since 6.1.6 Talks about Normal Stacking and 6.1.7 talks about Constricted Terrain stacking.

6) 6.1.4, Page 17, mentions 13.10.2d rule, there is no 13.10.2d in the rulebook. I think it should be 13.10.2c.

Thanks

Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.