Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All,

I'm really having a great time with AW, currently just learning the updated GOSS rules and looking at the maps and counter sheets. I noticed that the artwork on my counter sheet #13 is shifted and doesn't align with the counters are cut so I have contacted DG customer support yesterday and this morning I got email notifying me that the corrected counter sheet is on my way to me that's what I call first class customer service

Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gonzalo fernandez
Spain
Alcazar san Juan
flag msg tools
mb
Where can I buy this monster in Europe???,buying itfrm the states will be UE customs ultraexpensive....
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gfernanr wrote:
Where can I buy this monster in Europe???,buying itfrm the states will be UE customs ultraexpensive....
Thanks

Hi Gonzalo,

I don't think the game is out in Europe or US yet...unless you pre-ordered directly from Decision Games website. Based on what I'm hearing the game should be in on-line stores around late August. Perhaps it will be cheaper for you get from UK rather than US.

Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Howard Avis
United Kingdom
Rugby
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just done a google search with one of the best online game stores in Germany and three online game stores in the U.K. and none of them have it in stock yet.

I'm also still waiting for my copy of the game to arrive direct from Decision Games when it was shipped in early June. I ordered it several years ago using the Decision Games pledge system when I had no idea when it would eventually be published.

I'm beginning to think that all of the shipments to Europe have been held up somewhere or are still in transit on a ship somewhere.

Give it a few weeks and try the online stores in Spain again in say mid August. I doubt it will sell out that quickly due to the price tag.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Schulz
United States
Saint Michael
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No stock at any US retailers yet, as well.

As far as counter registration, I'm generally unsatisfied with ALL the sheets of my copy of Hurtgen. There's too many to have replaced, so I'll just live with it. I wish Decision would work with their supplier, and get these issues worked out. Additionally, one of my manuals is not cut properly- the sheets are uneven at the top, and many of the pages are still attached to each other along the top edge.

The game itself, fantastic. Component quality, not so much. I love everything about the counter and map graphics, though. Gorgeous.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Brown
England
Esher
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Howard,

I have my AW game. It arrived ten days ago. I pledged to get it last year.

It is well worth the wait. Looks like it will be a real doozy to play

Ian.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gonzalo fernandez
Spain
Alcazar san Juan
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you all, so I will wait until september to AW2 hit the shores of Europe again!, buying it from the states is not an option considering the EU customs...
Could anybody tell me online sellers from Germany and UK, I usually buy from Spain or France but this time i will buy ASAP!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gonzalo fernandez
Spain
Alcazar san Juan
flag msg tools
mb
Finally couldnt wait....bought directly from DG...please EU customs office leave my game alone!!....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my countersheet replacement today, all looking good

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.