badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How about this as an option:

If you do not recruit a card during your turn,
if you do not attack during your turn, and
if none of your cards were KO'd during your turn,
you may KO a card from your hand.

This would be an option that would:
a. allow you to get rid of a starter card.
b. get rid of a card that isn't doing anything for you
c. make every turn productive in some way.

just a thought
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M D
United States
Peotone
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I kind of like this idea it would also speed up the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Burke
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Though this would give you some extra options with a few dead hands every now and then, it would effectively make the game easier as you'd come across the important cards more often.

I've read that many people say they haven't lost a game yet, so anything that makes the game easier would be something I would be quite leary about introducing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hear ya. Being able to KO when you wouldn't normally be able to, or using it as a tactic might make some set ups easy. I wouldn't want to play that way all the time. It would just be a variant of the rules.

As for those who say they win 100% of the time. That's no fun. This game has plenty of tuff scenarios that are very challenging to beat. Also, the beauty of this game is that there are a gazillion different ways you can step up the difficulty. Some are in the rules. Some are found in your own imagination.

I'd like to challenge anyone who says this game is too easy to get creative. Get all the expansions. Customize the setup. And put yourself to the test. I guarantee that if you do, your flawless record will be in jeapardy and you will learn just how much potential and fun this game can be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Burke
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hear ya. I always play (except Galactus and Apocalypse) with having to fight the Mastermind 5 times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.