Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Snowball
Belgium
n/a
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/europe/12813-shocking-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snowball
Belgium
n/a
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And some more liberal propaganda.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/15/world/middleeast/israelis-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
Sderot has been under continual daily fire of rockets from Aza for 14 years. They have 15 seconds to run for safety each time, multiple times a day, every day. I don't approve of them watching but I can understand it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HavocIsHere wrote:

No mention of the mobs who blockaded two synagogues on Rue de Roquette?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snowball
Belgium
n/a
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Some obviously antisemitic opinion from Haaretz, a well known hotbed of jews haters:
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.603232

if you don't have a subscription:

http://othersite.org/gideon-levy-our-wretched-jewish-state/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snowball
Belgium
n/a
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The french minister Bernard Cazeneuve has forbidden today's march in favour of Palestine in Paris, because of the violences the last manifestation has caused. Pro israeli fascists vigilantes won, again.

I pity the progressist jews, really. They are the vast majority in France, and hope the french people don't confuse jews with these sionists bastards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HavocIsHere wrote:

Some obviously antisemitic opinion from Haaretz, a well known hotbed of jews haters:
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.603232

if you don't have a subscription:

http://othersite.org/gideon-levy-our-wretched-jewish-state/

Actually Haaretz is known here as anti-Israel. Look at MK Shaked's recent's statement's about the paper.

Havoc, what the hell has happened to you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snowball
Belgium
n/a
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MK Shaked. She would die a terrible agony if there was a god.

"They have to die and their houses should be demolished so that they cannot bear any more terrorists," said Shaked. Standing behind the operations on Gaza, "they are all our enemies and their blood should be on our hands. This also applies to the mothers of the dead terrorists," Shaked added.
A day before Palestinian teenager Muhammad Abu Khudair was kidnapped and burned alive allegedly by six Israeli Jewish youths, Shaked published on Facebook a call for genocide of the Palestinians.

http://www.dailysabah.com/mideast/2014/07/14/mothers-of-all-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HavocIsHere wrote:

"They have to die and their houses should be demolished so that they cannot bear any more terrorists," said Shaked. Standing behind the operations on Gaza, "they are all our enemies and their blood should be on our hands. This also applies to the mothers of the dead terrorists," Shaked added.
A day before Palestinian teenager Muhammad Abu Khudair was kidnapped and burned alive allegedly by six Israeli Jewish youths, Shaked published on Facebook a call for genocide of the Palestinians.

Those statements might be taken out of context, but I'm not exactly sure what context they would be considered reasonable in. It's more than a little appalling. It reminds me of the reactionary wingnuts post 9/11.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:
HavocIsHere wrote:

Those statements might be taken out of context, but I'm not exactly sure what context they would be considered reasonable in. It's more than a little appalling. It reminds me of the reactionary wingnuts post 9/11.

She has responded and pointed out that the translations bear little or no resemblance to the original.

http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/opinions/exclusive-mk-aye...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snowball
Belgium
n/a
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
whac3 wrote:

She has responded and pointed out that the translations bear little or no resemblance to the original.

Lol! That was a translation mistake. She did not meant the children were "snakes", she meant "rats" maybe?

Come on, how blind are you willingly becoming?
That whore is from a far right party. What is more likely? Translation mistakes of a whole rant or crazy murderous bitch? How can you swallow these lame excuses? Occam's razor to the rescue!!

Either Jews can be Jews in Israel without doing the splits, or your whole holy land fable will crumble under its contradictions.

And instead of defending the indefendable Shaked's position, you'd better include Haaretz in your thought patterns. The truth probably lies between their opinion and those of your charming MK.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Schaeffer
United States
Unspecified
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
whac3 wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
HavocIsHere wrote:

Hm. Maybe. The quote she posted on Facebook includes this paragraph:

Quote:
ובמלחמה שלנו זה נכון שבעתיים, כי חיילי האוייב מסתתרים בתוך האוכלוסיה ורק בגלל תמיכתה הם יכולים להלחם. מאחורי כל מחבל עומדים עשרות אנשים ונשים, שבלעדיהם הוא לא היה יכול לחבל. משתתפים בלחימה המסיתים במסגדים, כותבי תוכניות הלימודים הרצחניות, נותני המחסה, מספקי הרכב, וכל מעניקי הכבוד והתמיכה המורלית. כולם לוחמי האוייב וכולם דמם בראשם. עכשיו זה כבר כולל גם את האמהות של השאהידים, ששולחות אותם לגיהינום בפרחים ונשיקות. הן צריכות ללכת בעקבות בניהן, אין דבר צודק מזה. הן צריכות ללכת, וגם הבית הפיזי שבו הן גידלו את הנחש. אחרת יגדלו שם נחשים קטנים נוספים.

Facebook (Bing) translates it as:
Quote:
And it's true that our battle is that enemy soldiers are hiding within the population, and only because of the support they can fight. Behind a dozen men and women, standing, without which he could not have been too bad. Participants in the programs in mosques, authors of the murderous plans, sponsors, suppliers, car shelter, and give due respect and support morlit. All the enemy fighters and bleeding in the head. It's also the mothers of the martyrs, that send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They need to follow them, there's nothing in it. They need to go, and the physical House which they raised the snake. Other small snakes grow more.

Google Translate gives:
Quote:
And our war it is doubly true that the enemy soldiers hiding in the population only because of the support they can fight. Behind every terrorist there are dozens of men and women, without which he could not rope. Participants inciting hostilities mosques, curriculum writers murderous, shelter providers, automotive suppliers, and ITS honor and moral support. All the enemy fighters and all the blood in the head. Now it also includes the mothers of the martyrs, who send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They need to follow their sons, nothing is right that. They need to go, and physical home where they raised their snake. Otherwise grow other small snakes.

Obviously both translations leave something to be desired, and maybe you'd like to provide a better translation, Moshe, but it's hard to see how you can conclude that "the translations bear"little or no resemblance to the original."

That said, Shaked appears to be an extremist nutbag, and I don't believe for a second that her posting, approval, and defense of this 12-year-old article reflects any official Israeli policy or attitude (though it might reflect her party's policy and attitude).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
whac3 wrote:
Sderot has been under continual daily fire of rockets from Aza for 14 years. They have 15 seconds to run for safety each time, multiple times a day, every day. I don't approve of them watching but I can understand it.

If I were them I'd move.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Aubert
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At least we got proof of one thing :

Whatever the religion, a believer is more an animal than a human being.

NO side is better than another.

If we manage to get rid of all jews, muslims, christians, catholics and buddists, all problem with religion would be solved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hankroyd wrote:

If we manage to get rid of all jews, muslims, christians, catholics and buddists, all problem with religion would be solved.

Then we'd just have aetheists killjng each other. Religion is a proximate cause, not an ultimate one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:
Hankroyd wrote:

Then we'd just have aetheists killjng each other. Religion is a proximate cause, not an ultimate one.

Twenty million russian peasant farmers agree with you.

But, I still say that religion is often an enhancing factor which makes genocide and other horrific acts easier for otherwise "good" people since "god" approves their acts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Golux13 wrote:
whac3 wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
HavocIsHere wrote:

Quote:
ובמלחמה שלנו זה נכון שבעתיים, כי חיילי האוייב מסתתרים בתוך האוכלוסיה ורק בגלל תמיכתה הם יכולים להלחם. מאחורי כל מחבל עומדים עשרות אנשים ונשים, שבלעדיהם הוא לא היה יכול לחבל. משתתפים בלחימה המסיתים במסגדים, כותבי תוכניות הלימודים הרצחניות, נותני המחסה, מספקי הרכב, וכל מעניקי הכבוד והתמיכה המורלית. כולם לוחמי האוייב וכולם דמם בראשם. עכשיו זה כבר כולל גם את האמהות של השאהידים, ששולחות אותם לגיהינום בפרחים ונשיקות. הן צריכות ללכת בעקבות בניהן, אין דבר צודק מזה. הן צריכות ללכת, וגם הבית הפיזי שבו הן גידלו את הנחש. אחרת יגדלו שם נחשים קטנים נוספים.

Quote:
And it's true that our battle is that enemy soldiers are hiding within the population, and only because of the support they can fight. Behind a dozen men and women, standing, without which he could not have been too bad. Participants in the programs in mosques, authors of the murderous plans, sponsors, suppliers, car shelter, and give due respect and support morlit. All the enemy fighters and bleeding in the head. It's also the mothers of the martyrs, that send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They need to follow them, there's nothing in it. They need to go, and the physical House which they raised the snake. Other small snakes grow more.

Google Translate gives:
Quote:
And our war it is doubly true that the enemy soldiers hiding in the population only because of the support they can fight. Behind every terrorist there are dozens of men and women, without which he could not rope. Participants inciting hostilities mosques, curriculum writers murderous, shelter providers, automotive suppliers, and ITS honor and moral support. All the enemy fighters and all the blood in the head. Now it also includes the mothers of the martyrs, who send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They need to follow their sons, nothing is right that. They need to go, and physical home where they raised their snake. Otherwise grow other small snakes.

Obviously both translations leave something to be desired, and maybe you'd like to provide a better translation, Moshe, but it's hard to see how you can conclude that "the translations bear"little or no resemblance to the original."

That said, Shaked appears to be an extremist nutbag, and I don't believe for a second that her posting, approval, and defense of this 12-year-old article reflects any official Israeli policy or attitude (though it might reflect her party's policy and attitude).

Firstly, I don't think she's talking about the general palestinian population (from your quote). And I think she is comparing terrorists in the population to "snakes the the grass".

It seems pretty clear to me when a small part of the population is shelling you with rockets and advocating your death for years-- at some point, if you have the power, you are going to go in and at least reduce their power and numbers as much as you can.

So nothing in that quote is particularly "extremist nutbag" to me. If someone is trying to kill you, then you kill them. That seems very non-extremist and rational to me.

The isreali's observing the bombs exploding are doing what most human beings would be doing. Nothing particularly unique there. And I can understand their lack of sympathy for the palestinians. Because the only thing that is going to end hamas using the palestianans for coverage is when (if ever) the palestinians start opposing hamas.

Given a couple decades of real peace, the palestinians would likely outbreed the jews in isreal. They would win in peace what they can't win in war. Outside of that outcome, the only "solution" I can see occurring is total war. City burning, population decimating total war until one side surrenders without reservation.

And if that war starts to go badly for isreal, I think we'd see nukes used in the middle east.

---

And, for what it's worth- I'm not particularly pro-isreal or pro-jewish. I think their use of illegal settlements to expand their territory was stupid and made things worse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Schaeffer
United States
Unspecified
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
Golux13 wrote:
whac3 wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
HavocIsHere wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Google Translate gives:
Quote:

Firstly, I don't think she's talking about the general palestinian population (from your quote). And I think she is comparing terrorists in the population to "snakes the the grass".

It seems pretty clear to me when a small part of the population is shelling you with rockets and advocating your death for years-- at some point, if you have the power, you are going to go in and at least reduce their power and numbers as much as you can.

So nothing in that quote is particularly "extremist nutbag" to me. If someone is trying to kill you, then you kill them. That seems very non-extremist and rational to me.

But she (or rather, the writer she is quoting) is also advocating killing the mothers of the terrorists so they don't breed more terrorists. If someone is trying to kill you, you don't kill them and then kill their mother and bulldoze their house just to make sure the mother doesn't give birth to another person who might try to kill you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Carter
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Golux13 wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
Golux13 wrote:
whac3 wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
HavocIsHere wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Google Translate gives:
Quote:

But she (or rather, the writer she is quoting) is also advocating killing the mothers of the terrorists so they don't breed more terrorists. If someone is trying to kill you, you don't kill them and then kill their mother and bulldoze their house just to make sure the mother doesn't give birth to another person who might try to kill you.

Sure you do. You bring the world down around them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snowball
Belgium
n/a
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XrhTW...

How the LDJ, an extremist (jewish) organisation, staged the "rue de la Roquette" events.

The LDJ is an organisation forbidden in the US and... Israel.

Fortunately, this week, more and more french jews express their exasperation at being ill-represented by the french sionists monopolising official jewish associations, the public attention and the medias, with the complicity of a french left completely unable to lead France, be it economically , ideologically or internationaly. Hopefully it will at least slow down a growing resentment turning into antisemitism and make the french people understand than some, if not most jews in France are french first and peaceful neighbours not condoning Israel crimes in any way. I understand why these people just shut up until now, but these times they have no choice.

On the brighter side and a reason for me to be proud of my little country, the representative of the jews of belgium and the representative of muslims made a joined declaration this past week end, saying that they don't want any kind of manifestation forbidden and they strongly disagree with any kind of street violence, not laying the blame on any community. I've listened to the little speech and it was heartwarming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.