Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Barksdale
United States
Glenwood Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
Hello: I've had this game for probably 15 years and I JUST now punched the counters out. I'm reading the rule book and I'm liking what I see. However, can someone among you please tell me if I am wasting my time playing solitaire or not? If so, would one of you be interested in playing a long range game? Is that possible? I'd like to do it on kind of an honor system: i.e."I rolled a 6". Something like that. PM if you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy C
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Robert L Howard (Medal of Honor recipient)
mbmbmbmbmb

I played it once about 10 4 hour sessions. We make thru about 2 years.

Great fun, but the only way to play is with vassal and Skype.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Chambers

Arizona
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Solitaire is good for learning the rules, but nothing beats a live opponent. I'm into my 2nd live game now using Vassal. It's a great module for playing this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rabey
Canada
flag msg tools

Did you ever find anyone to have a game with?

I too own a physical copy of this game, but haven't been able to play.

While I think a Cyberboard or Vassal play would be best, I'm up for trying an honour system of sending set-up info via email and digital pics of moves, etc. There are some on-line dice rolling services that email both participants.

Rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.