Hide
4 Posts

Sentinels of the Multiverse» Forums » Rules

Subject: Akash'bhuta's multiple "Ensnaring Brambles" question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Snowden
msg tools
On my current game I'm going against Akash'bhuta and I've had the misfortune of drawing two of her "Ensnaring Brambles" cards which I must select the hero target with the lowest HP at the end of the villain turn - they cannot attack until the next villain turn. My question is: If I have only one lowest HP hero (meaning none are tied at that amount) do both of the cards effects equal one effect to that hero or do I choose the additional similar effect to go to the second lowest hero as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Enden
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jinjimo wrote:
On my current game I'm going against Akash'bhuta and I've had the misfortune of drawing two of her "Ensnaring Brambles" cards which I must select the hero target with the lowest HP at the end of the villain turn - they cannot attack until the next villain turn. My question is: If I have only one lowest HP hero (meaning none are tied at that amount) do both of the cards effects equal one effect to that hero or do I choose the additional similar effect to go to the second lowest hero as well?

Interesting. I just finished a game against her. Both cards will target the same hero. So essentially, the second version of Ensnaring Brambles does nothing. Enjoy it while you can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Blankstein
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A caveat: If there is something between the brambles that deals damage and changes who the lowest HP hero target is, the two brambles might prevent both of those hero targets from dealing damage. Just remember to process all of your End-of-Villain-Turn cards in the order in which they were played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Snowden
msg tools
brayle wrote:
Jinjimo wrote:

Interesting. I just finished a game against her. Both cards will target the same hero. So essentially, the second version of Ensnaring Brambles does nothing. Enjoy it while you can.

Thank you! that makes sense

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.