Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Cook
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just unpacked this today, and I only have 6 yellow priests. my reading of the rules seems to indicate that I'm missing one, but since there are asymmetries in the powers just wanted to make sure there weren't also anyas symmetries in the components before contacting customer service for a replacement
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Every color has the same amount of components.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
French M
Canada
saskatoon
sk
flag msg tools
mb
Even races that play with less components (eg. Darklings not needing terra-forming counter, etc.) still should have identical components as the race playing on the other side of the board can differ.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew G

Conway
Arkansas
msg tools
To be more clear, yes, you're missing a priest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kalinda Patton
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
bwcook123 wrote:
Just unpacked this today, and I only have 6 yellow priests. my reading of the rules seems to indicate that I'm missing one, but since there are asymmetries in the powers just wanted to make sure there weren't also anyas symmetries in the components before contacting customer service for a replacement

Please send a request through the form on our website on the "Contact Us" page and we will gladly replace your missing priest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Cook
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Happykali wrote:

Please send a request through the form on our website on the "Contact Us" page and we will gladly replace your missing priest!

Just did, thanks! Although I have to say, lot number and proof of purchase is a lot more than I'd expect (or have seen through other companies) for a single meeple...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Germany
Bocholt
flag msg tools
badge
I paid 100 Geek Gold so that you can read this! :-)
mbmbmbmbmb
bwcook123 wrote:
Happykali wrote:

Just did, thanks! Although I have to say, lot number and proof of purchase is a lot more than I'd expect (or have seen through other companies) for a single meeple...
Wow, that's rigid indeed. When my Halfling SH turned out to be lopsided after I bought the game in early 2013, an email with a picture of the piece was sufficient to get me a new one within four days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kalinda Patton
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
bwcook123 wrote:
Happykali wrote:

We unfortunately can't make different forms for the type of piece missing, using the same form for everything makes it much easier to process the requests. However, I agree that it's a lot of info for a meeple
We will be sending you your new meeple shortly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rogue Marechal
United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy was also missing components. I have filled in the form but I haven't heard from anyone after that besides the automatic response. Reading through other user reports of missing pieces it seems the parts may very well 'just turn up' but it would be helpful to know that's the case.

... so I'll live with the hope all is going to be alright within a reasonable time frame. I prefer cold hard facts but I guess I have to live with this level of impersonal customer service if that is how it works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rogue Marechal
United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Replacements arrived, so all is well... not sure about requesting several 'proofs' of ownership from customers and follow up with no communications other than acknowledgement that a request was received but I guess that's the Z-man way...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Clouse
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So how long did it take? I contacted Z-Man on the 19th and got the acknowledgement, but nothing else. Bought the game at Gencon and didn't get a receipt, so I wonder if I am SOL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.