Subject: Days of Wonder - A Modern Wonder In Customer Service rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Euro Gamer
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just have to say that the Days of Wonder customer service is the best I have ever experienced. Let me start by expressing that their production and quality control are also some of the best I have experienced. As is true with any game, occasionally damaged parts sneak into the game. They always bend over backwards to get any parts quickly in your hands. It's always, fast, efficient, and courteous.

Recently, Madison (the customer service machine) drummed up a way to get me some parts for a new, but old out of print gem I purchased. I'm so grateful for them and just wanted to share my wonderful experience with others. They deliver every single time! Also, love their games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fling
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
... I'll add to this. Days of Wonder also listeneds to their customers. The Small World 2 App that came out through the Kickstarter campaign (which I'm proud to say I backed), was a little disappointing at first. Days of Wonder asked what could be done to make it better. The listened, applied the results, and now we have a super fun board game to play with people from all over the world.

Days of Wonder is a class act company!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BJ Shoemaker
United States
Lakeland
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The best customer service I've received from a game company, bar none. Fast to respond to e-mails and will quite literally bend over backwards to get you the things you need.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val Teixeira
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
joefling34 wrote:
... I'll add to this. Days of Wonder also listeneds to their customers. The Small World 2 App that came out through the Kickstarter campaign (which I'm proud to say I backed), was a little disappointing at first. Days of Wonder asked what could be done to make it better. The listened, applied the results, and now we have a super fun board game to play with people from all over the world.

Days of Wonder is a class act company!

This. The world would be a much better place if people just asked what to do to make things better, rather than making assumptions and acting on those as to what will make things better. If your actions affect other people, it's always going to be better if you discuss the issue with them first and actually listen to them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.