Hide
5 Posts

Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » Rules

Subject: Questions that are still awaiting official rulings rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
eris lulz
msg tools
I think I've caught most of these as they've come thru..
http://iraw.wikia.com/wiki/Awaiting_Official_Rulings

Does anyone notice any obvious absentees?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M R
msg tools
Before I go cruising the FAQ for unanswered questions, I'd just like to point out that though I cannot be positive of the source or level of consensus of some of these interim rulings, I agree with pretty much all of them. Not all of them, but for a second, I'm going to keep my thoughts to myself.

I'm not sure if you're trying to create an index of questions free from conversation for easy answering, or if you're trying to create rulings in the event that Chris never returns (or not in a timely-enough manner). I'm in favor of both. But at least for now, it might be better to leave out the "interim" rulings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Sowerby
msg tools
mbmbmb
Chris has added a bunch of replies in the FAQ thread a short while ago.

Really don't like the call on the Borg Tractor Beam, but it's been called.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M R
msg tools
It had to be that way. Though it's correct that the tokens only impose a single set of rules, those include triggers which are not exclusive. If that were the case, only one token would be removable by the "Activation Phase" trigger in rule 4.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eris lulz
msg tools
Nope. Borg tractor Beam and the Volley of Torpedoes rulings seem a little whacky.. but oh well.

I've updated the wiki with all the new rulings from Chris, and posted/reposted all the outstanding questions i had to the FAQ thread as some seem to have been around longer than most of the things Chris has replied to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.