Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » NSW (Sydney)

Subject: Pathfinder recruiting- Sydney- Eastern Suburbs rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
paul barret
Australia
sydney
flag msg tools
We are 3 mature players, experienced in other systems, but relatively new to PF, looking for fresh meat for the grinder for the start of an extended tabletop campaign.

If you are in the area and can make weekday nights (prob Mondays), are dedicated but not a nutter send me a hello.

Don't mind enthusiastic newbs, or experienced players. Sense of humour a bonus but not required as we have an abundance already. We have a GM who is also happy to step aside if someone is super keen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Swan
Australia
Randwick
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Would you consider playing the new 5th Edition D&D Starter Set?

Also, what part of the Eastern Suburbs are we talking about?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
paul barret
Australia
sydney
flag msg tools
game_boy wrote:
Would you consider playing the new 5th Edition D&D Starter Set?

Also, what part of the Eastern Suburbs are we talking about?

Pathfinder is just what we started with and it seems to work pretty well.

I don't know anything about 5e yet, last time I played D&D was 2 but I'd be interested to learn more. I will try and find a resource.

We're based in Bondi, Rose Bay, Coogee at the moment, although I work in Campderdown. Since I'm Gm'ing PF I'd be keen to give D&D a go as a player as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Swan
Australia
Randwick
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice. I should have the Starter Set in a few days and will be looking to assemble a group. If you're curious, you can download the Basic Rules PDF for free.

Oh, and welcome to BGG!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
paul barret
Australia
sydney
flag msg tools
Thanks!

Yep so I've been reading the PDF. I think my original position stands which is I would prefer to GM PF but totally happy to play another system.

In the past I've played/GM'd D&D, MERP, CoC, Twilight 2000, Toon and Golden Heroes. So I'll pretty much play anything with a good crowd

cheers,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.