Popular Tags: [View All]
Judd Vance
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Who's the master?
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going through Wade's rules. I wanted to try the Gettysburg scenario to get my feet wet and see if I have the basics of this down.

Anyone up for a game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
New acronym: HRTR - "Haven't read the rules."

I really want to get this to the virtual table, but take a guy who's got the rules read so you can get started sooner. Also - were the updated rules released?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
cmontgo2 wrote:
New acronym: HRTR - "Haven't read the rules."

I really want to get this to the virtual table, but take a guy who's got the rules read so you can get started sooner. Also - were the updated rules released?

Not quite yet, but should be soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Poniske
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Wade is back in the pink and rules will be released here later today. Look forward to REVISED AND RESTRUCTURED RULES RELEASED this evening.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
Crystal Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Poniske wrote:

Wade is back in the pink and rules will be released here later today. Look forward to REVISED AND RESTRUCTURED RULES RELEASED this evening.

Dammit! I finally freed up time to roll through them and provide comments.

Well, we'll see whether or not I even have any, I suppose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Vance
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Who's the master?
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a taker. Thanks.

By the way, the rules ... rule. But I said that already. Wade did a great job with them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.