Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Schloesser
United States
Jefferson City
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Keith suggested this entertaining title from Euro Games as it was one of the very first games he had played with our group. He was joined by Steven, John, Jim and myself.

This was a very quick contest, playing to completion in about 30 minutes. I was hosed from the get-go, having a plank removed from my path, forcing me into the water. I spent the first few turns trapped on my island before I was finally able to move. John sprinted from his island and moved to the far side of the board, but then became the victim of constant veto cards, halting his progress. Eventually, Steven and Jim put themselves in a position to win, so we all had to plan our moves carefully and hope we were able to stop those on the verge of victory. Steven benefited from an illegal play by Jim (he played 2 veto cards in one round) and was able to reach his destination and claim the victory.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.