Yggdrasil» Forums » General

Subject: Did this just get re-released? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Darlington
msg tools
designer
mb
I saw it at my FLGS and I was like OMG I have to get it because it is never going to be in print again this must be the last vestige of the 2012 printing....or did it just get rereleased?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SteveD20 wrote:
I saw it at my FLGS and I was like OMG I have to get it because it is never going to be in print again this must be the last vestige of the 2012 printing....or did it just get rereleased?
Whatever it's considered.. new edition or reprint, it's definitely different. This one also includes the promo gods (superior to Hemidel), and the one iOS one (although this one only scores pts if you care about that score in a fully co-op game).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Darlington
msg tools
designer
mb
Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And there is a separate entry here on BGG that titles it as 2nd Edition.

Yggdrasil Second Edition with Asgard Expansion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAURICIO FLORES
Australia
Hectorville
L
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are interested in Yggdrasil,buy the second edition, with the expansion. It helps a lot with its replay value.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lior Kiperman
Israel
Ramat Gan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this game out of print?

I can't find it anywhere, should I wait a few months for another print?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anne-C├ęcile Lefebvre
France
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Yes, the game is out of print. We do not plan to re-print for the moment. Yggdrasil has had a great life, and now it is time to go ahead with new games.
But this is not our last word regarding Yggdrasil. You may heard news about it in a couple of years.whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAURICIO FLORES
Australia
Hectorville
L
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ludo naute wrote:
Yes, the game is out of print. We do not plan to re-print for the moment. Yggdrasil has had a great life, and now it is time to go ahead with new games.
But this is not our last word regarding Yggdrasil. You may heard news about it in a couple of years.whistle

I'm glad I picked up a copy that came with the expansion.

Hope to hear more from this game soon, Anne.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.