England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SOLD OUT. Keep watching.

It's a trivia game from Friedemann Friese based on animals. Reading the comments, Fauna seems to be a family game and too basic for gamers. But the family players rate it very highly.

Anyway, it's dropped to £22.70 with free delivery if you get it direct from Amazon UK. But that's the algorithms at work because there are copies for £22.23 from 3rd party seller MMP Living fulfilled by Amazon.

So one assumes that when those are sold, the Amazon price will jump up.

The camel says it's usually around £28 and sometimes down to £25.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Roy
United Kingdom
Bath
GB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [AMAZON UK] Fauna - £22.70 delivered
I absolutely love this game, and have played it a fair amount with all-adult family members. It's great for people with a love of the outdoors, maps or trivia, and can be enjoyed with many a beverage as well.

I brought it to my games group and it also went over well. Everyone agreed it's quite light, but still a fun game to play. Each round is identical (draw an animal card, and place workers in attempts to guess this animal's weight, length, tail length or real-world locations) and you could easily just play out a couple cards or extend the game and play on and on (as we have done).

Great price.

A must-buy for people with children interested in animals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
PlanetM
badge
Acieeeeeeeed!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [AMAZON UK] Fauna - £22.70 delivered
Looks like it's gone now, but a great game for anybody considering it if it comes back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.