mark horneff
United Kingdom
london
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The official sleeves are about to hit this shore and I am tempted to sleeve the whole thing, does anyone know how many cards including promos from the subs there are?

Cheers

Dec
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty McFly
United States
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the counts here on BGG...

495 (base set) + 110 (character add-on) + 660 (all adventure packs) + 8 (promos) = 1273
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
martidem wrote:
According to the counts here on BGG...

495 (base set) + 110 (character add-on) + 660 (all adventure packs) + 8 (promos) = 1273


That would have been an awful lot of de-sleeving if I'd bought it second hand
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You'll want a mix of clear sleeves for double sides cards like Locations, Scenarios, Adventures, and Adventure Paths as well as solid backed sleeves for single sided cards like all the boons and banes.

1163 cards, of which 130 are double-sided and 1033 are single-sided (including promos)

Complete breakdown here:
http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2q3dt&page=2?Card-sleeves#98

EDIT: When the Base Set says it includes 495 cards, it is counting adventure deck 1 which comes in the same box.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
martidem wrote:
According to the counts here on BGG...

495 (base set) + 110 (character add-on) + 660 (all adventure packs) + 8 (promos) = 1273


Yes, that is the total card count, but that also includes a lot of cards that never appear in a deck, and are double sided, so they can't be sleeved with those sleeves. I'm thinking about locations, characters, ...

So it really is an upper limit.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Check my edit above. 1273 is incorrect and comes from double counting adventure deck 1 (it is already in the Base Set's 495).

If you do sleeve, I really recommend this:
http://www.thebrokentoken.com/pacg-box-organizer/

And this:
http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/99188/card-errata-drop-ins...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Smart

Kentucky
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And again, keep in mind that you will never need to keep your Henchmen or Villains sleeved once you are done with the AP so you can save tons of sleeves on that, not to mention the banishment of Basic and Elite cards. RotR was sleeved by me with 800 sleeves easily with 10 of them being replacements for tears.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MC Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
kysmart wrote:
And again, keep in mind that you will never need to keep your Henchmen or Villains sleeved once you are done with the AP so you can save tons of sleeves on that, not to mention the banishment of Basic and Elite cards. RotR was sleeved by me with 800 sleeves easily with 10 of them being replacements for tears.
Are you sure this is correct? I'm pretty sure I've encountered 'out of Adventure Deck' Henchmen - especially those darned Bandits.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seppel (BGG)
Germany
Kirchzarten
B-W
flag msg tools
Meowww
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mccrispy wrote:
kysmart wrote:
And again, keep in mind that you will never need to keep your Henchmen or Villains sleeved once you are done with the AP so you can save tons of sleeves on that, not to mention the banishment of Basic and Elite cards. RotR was sleeved by me with 800 sleeves easily with 10 of them being replacements for tears.
Are you sure this is correct? I'm pretty sure I've encountered 'out of Adventure Deck' Henchmen - especially those darned Bandits.
...and Skeletons...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Ainsworth
United Kingdom
Manchester
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd rather just keep everything sleeved once it's sleeved. Saves messing about. To me that's worth the extra pennies.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.