Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Leitner
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After a year, this game finally arrived. I wasn't expecting much, and that's exactly what I got.

After watching Rahdo's video, I decided to do something I never do...support a game on Kickstarter. The reason I did was this Campaign was for a charitable cause. I had no interest in the game at all, and thought I would give it to some friends who have children.

Charitable cause or not, I still had some expectations. They were not met. A year to produce this is inexcusable. The entire game consists of one deck of cards with unappealing (to me, anyway) and very limited art printed on the cheapest cardstock I've ever seen. Even the tuck box is junk quality. They didn't even bother to shrink-wrap either the box or the cards, making any potential gift even shabbier.

In the end, maybe the publisher was looking to preserve as much money as possible for the charity, I have no idea. My preference would have been for them to charge more and not deliver such a lousy product.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.