Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: Clicked Hyperlink Color rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robyn Z
United States
Worcester
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a preference someplace in Board Game Geek to change the Clicked hyperlink color. The blue and purple current color is so similar i have a hard time telling if i clicked on a link. I could change this in firefox (currently using) but that causes a universal change on all web sites.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuckhazard
United States
Fayetteville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
I'm FREEeeee..ee..e..e...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shallowz wrote:
Is there a preference someplace in Board Game Geek to change the Clicked hyperlink color. The blue and purple current color is so similar i have a hard time telling if i clicked on a link. I could change this in firefox (currently using) but that causes a universal change on all web sites.


Don't think BGG has this feature. I bet there is a plugin for it though. Why don't you want the change to be universal though? BGG is just using the default, so isn't this also a problem on most other websites?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuckhazard
United States
Fayetteville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
I'm FREEeeee..ee..e..e...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/stylish/

Stylish sounds like a good bet. Haven't used it but I am guessing you can create a custom style on a per URL basis.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robyn Z
United States
Worcester
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
chuckhazard wrote:
BGG is just using the default, so isn't this also a problem on most other websites?


Well before posting on the forum i tried changing the setting in Firefox and it totally changes this web site and many other web sites.

for it to work you have to uncheck "Allow pages to choose their own colors, instead of my selections above"

that changes all your web sites
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robyn Z
United States
Worcester
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
chuckhazard wrote:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/stylish/

Stylish sounds like a good bet. Haven't used it but I am guessing you can create a custom style on a per URL basis.


Chuckhazard your a god! i was able to do what i wanted using that plug in thank you.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.