Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Schmidt
United States
Harrogate
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I'll be going to the con with a friend. It will be my first and their 23rd trip! He is booked till Midnight every day and I have only two scheduled events. In effort to give me some things to do should I run out of things I want to do as well as partially offset my attendance costs, I have decided to offer my talents, time, and mad skillz to the community of generou$ u$er$ who might be wishing they had a friend at gencon.

If you are unable to go to Gencon and looking for a specific

-new release
-gencon exclusive
-promo
-signature
-question asked of a designer or publisher
-photo of me holding a cutout of your face over my face with a specific sexy cos-player or booth girl you are stalking.
-video of me eating your favorite meal at convention center
-video evidence of your spouse breaking his promise that this year he would not be playing games sans wedding ring with a certain 9ft Wookie

If you are attending the con and need someone to
-stand in line for you with the DEPENDABILITY!
-play games with you with the ENTHUSIASM!
-human locker -hold your swag bag for you with the SECURITY

that only $$$ can buy!

I sure someone will find my limits of what I will do for $ but as of now anything is up for discussion! I'm very sympathetic to large upfront payments and anything that requires me to purchase for you requires paypal after fees plus all shipping and friend fee in full. Please GM me with your requests and pleads for assistance. I might just be your only hope!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will play Heroscape against you, if you win I will pay $5, if I win you played for free whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jon daneshgar

California
msg tools
I am going to gencon but i don't think i have time to do something for a friend of mine not attending gencon. He would like to try and get these promo cards. http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1200641/lert-gencon-organize...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Schmidt
United States
Harrogate
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I get bored enough you will have to school me in the Heroscape Tim!

John I'm afraid I don't have the skills to win those promo's for your friend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking for a thug/bodyguard for some light work. Shoving people out of the way in the dealers room, intimidating opponents during tournaments, putting a beat down on random furries, etc..

What are your physical qualifications/experience? Are you trained in martial arts? Connections with local law enforcement?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rochelle
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
9 92 33 JOFA
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aim for "Professional Food Truck Line-Stander". That's gotta be a lucrative gig (especially if the weather goes downhill).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Schmidt
United States
Harrogate
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lomn wrote:
Aim for "Professional Food Truck Line-Stander". That's gotta be a lucrative gig (especially if the weather goes downhill).

That sounds promising.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron D
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
Mercury is my dog's name.
badge
I like hats.
mbmbmbmbmb
PM'ed with a request for help with a new release.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Schmidt
United States
Harrogate
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Springheeledjack wrote:
I'm looking for a thug/bodyguard for some light work. Shoving people out of the way in the dealers room, intimidating opponents during tournaments, putting a beat down on random furries, etc..

What are your physical qualifications/experience? Are you trained in martial arts? Connections with local law enforcement?

I'm 6'4" and a mostly solid 200 lbs but I'd have to draw the line at physical force. I'd happily stare menacingly at your opponent while aggressively eating black licorice Twizzlers for $20/hour + Twizzlers. For $40 I'll wear a straight jacket and find a evil looking cos-play girl to feed me the Twizzlers and you can just threateningly dangle the key to my restraints anytime they should think about making a winning move.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Schmidt
United States
Harrogate
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dr Lucky wrote:
PM'ed with a request for help with a new release.

Hey Dr Lucky! Thanks for taking this seriously

It's fun to joke around too but I am primarily looking to help people get stuff they could otherwise not get while defraying my personal costs on this very expensive trip.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
St0ckpile wrote:
Springheeledjack wrote:

I'm 6'4" and a mostly solid 200 lbs but I'd have to draw the line at physical force. I'd happily stare menacingly at your opponent while aggressively eating black licorice Twizzlers for $20/hour + Twizzlers. For $40 I'll wear a straight jacket and find a evil looking cos-play girl to feed me the Twizzlers and you can just threateningly dangle the key to my restraints anytime they should think about making a winning move.

Sorry. The black licorice is a deal breaker. I absolutely hate black licorice.yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Schmidt
United States
Harrogate
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dr Lucky knows how to buy friends and acquire Gencon Pre-release gaming goodness. Who's next? Black licorice is totally negotiable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Schmidt
United States
Harrogate
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bump.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Stanley
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Erik,

I am looking for a copy of Samurai Spirit, which will be a new release at GenCon, and would happily pay a reasonable premium for your service (or that of someone else who would grab a copy for me), the cost of the game (I think they are including a promo boss, too, for people who buy it there), and the shipping cost to my place a few states away.

Let me know (by message) what you propose. Thanks!

Ben

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Brumbaugh
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I was a HUGE VS fan and these are amazing http://boardgamegeek.com/article/16597406#16597406

I would be very interested in these.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.