Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Gordon
United States
Meridian
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just reading the Season 2 rules updates and read about new range tokens that increase/decrease the range of a character's spells. Does anyone know where these tokens come from?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Mason
United Kingdom
Stoke-on-Trent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kevster wrote:
I was just reading the Season 2 rules updates and read about new range tokens that increase/decrease the range of a character's spells. Does anyone know where these tokens come from?

Evangelyne gets +1 max range if a brotherhood of the tofu is in play.
Dark goultard gets +1 max range for every 5wounds.
Bill tell gets +3 max range for the turn from his long shot skill.

Might also be some demonic rewards but not had chance too look
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Huntington
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kevster wrote:

The Season 2 blind boosters each have a cardboard card with either a terrain piece or tokens. I got one +1/-1 range and one +2/-2 range token from the 4 boosters I bought. They're about the size of an AP token and are the green range symbol from a spell.

I'm guessing when the Season 2 window pane boxes come out later this year they'll have tokens included with them as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Gordon
United States
Meridian
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to both of you for your help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.