Hands in the Sea» Forums » General

Subject: WBC 2014? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
*t*
United States
flag msg tools
mb

Just curious if anyone would have a prototype copy of this at WBC this year?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Berger
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Jigsaw
mbmbmbmbmb
MTREX wrote:

Alas, I will not be there. I just did a road trip to Wisconsin and Michigan, I have Conclave of Gamers this weekend, Tacticon over Labor Day weekend, BGG.con and then the holidays.

That said, I'll see if KnightWorks wants to send out a prototype to someone, preferably someone I know.

Hopefully there will be a nice tourney for WBC 2015. I'll definitely try to make that one, and setup the tourney myself if I can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
*t*
United States
flag msg tools
mb
djberg96 wrote:
MTREX wrote:

Alas, I will not be there. I just did a road trip to Wisconsin and Michigan, I have Conclave of Gamers this weekend, Tacticon over Labor Day weekend, BGG.con and then the holidays.

That said, I'll see if KnightWorks wants to send out a prototype to someone, preferably someone I know.

Hopefully there will be a nice tourney for WBC 2015. I'll definitely try to make that one, and setup the tourney myself if I can.

Cool, feel free to keep us posted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.