BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades » Game Valuations

Subject: Hog Trivia - Sealed, Rare, mostly unknown rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Hostland
Canada
flag msg tools
Hi guys, i had added the game Hog Trivia to the database last month,

i have no clue what it is actually worth as it is such a rare game that no one sells it!

if you go and look at the http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/161785/hog-trivia you can see some more info for the game that i have uploaded to the site.

what would you value this at? i have no clue honestly what it should be valued at. all i know is that it is crazy rare, banned from being sold, all copies were ordered destroyed by the lawsuit (the ones that the company still owned at least) and was only on sale in 1987 to 1989 until the lawsuit was started initially. (it was filed in '89, started in '95, finished in '95 appealed in '99 and they lost that appeal)

edit: as well, the sealed copy in the posting is actually my game, the opened images on the info page here, are stolen from an old eBay listing that never sold

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.