Kip Kwiatkowski
United States
Bethel Park
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Stop it! That tickles! :P
mbmbmbmbmb
With the creation of CGL and the availability of custom dice, I figured it would be interesting to do a "Custom Die Secret Santa" where everyone involved would design a die and have it sent to the person they were matched up with.

I am just testing the waters to see how many people are interested in this.

What would be AWESOME is if we could get it officiated by Potluck and linked up with an upcoming Kickstarter campaign. Where after you get and playtest the die sent to you, you write an explanation and review of it. Then during the next campaign we can vote for one as a SG.

Anyways, it's just an idea, nothing Official.

Poll
Would you be interested in a Dungeon Dice Custom Die Secret Santa?
Yes
No
      20 answers
Poll created by kgk4569

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I voted 'no', but I wanted to explain why. I'm hoping that the majority of dice designed on CGL for DD will be made public, so that we can all just go and print out the ones that we feel are fun and/or balanced. Anybody who is already planning on doing that (like myself) has no need of another random custom die that may duplicate one he already has or be one that he deliberately skipped over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kip Kwiatkowski
United States
Bethel Park
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Stop it! That tickles! :P
mbmbmbmbmb
The key word there is "hoping".

The other aspect of this would be that it would get more people interested in custom dice, and make more custom dice available to the rest of us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Scalzo
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
I don't know what I am doing, so much GG to spend...
mbmbmbmbmb
I am a maybe, I like the idea but I would change it a tad... me being the crazy completionist that I am I would like every dice in the set... but not all of them if there are bad ones. I have seen some of the ideas you guys have had . Okay maybe I am talking about other people's ideas, but how much would it suck if you where the one that got the bad dice in the group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.