2 Posts

Ultimate Werewolf: Ultimate Edition» Forums » Rules

Subject: Few questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Krecik Owsik
msg tools
I have just bought Ultimate Werewolf and I have some questions:

1. What does it mean that someone is voted and seconded? Does it mean that it is enough when 2 people claim that someone is Werewolf to lynch him? (for example in Big Brother Style)
2. In chapter "Dice Rolling for Daily Changes" there is no number 5, is it a mistake?
3. How is it possible not to show the other people that you are the owner of The Amulet of Protection? Everyone would see that you have 2 cards in front of you instead of one.

And finally - I am from Poland and there is no Polish version of this game. Now I'm translating the whole rulebook to make it possible for my friends (who can't speak English) to become Moderator. Do you think it would be alright to share this translation with Polish people who will prove that they bought the game but can't speak English or it would be illegal?

Thanks a lot for the answers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Mills
msg tools
Regarding #1 - It just means that somebody needs to nominate another player to be lynched and somebody needs to second that nomination. Once somebody is seconded, we let them defend themselves to the group and then take a majority rules vote on whether they should be lynched.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.