Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
woosh ito
Brazil
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Estimated delivery: Jun 2014

I wonder if anyone have already received their copy.

Can we get any feedback about it?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
woosh ito
Brazil
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, that timing... Just received this email:
"we have to say that the estimated deliveries will have to be postponed by three months!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ravage Board Gaming
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cross-post from the status update thread...

Looks like people have started receiving their base sets now according to comments on Kickstarter.

Some feedback so far:

Quote:
Got my hands on my copy. Will be interesting to see how it goes down. The only bad thing about it is that it smells pretty funky, which is obviously no reflection on the game itself but it has forced me to not look at it in any real detail yet as the industrial smell actually made me feel quite ill!

and

Quote:
The Kickstarter said 2-6 players, the box says 2-8, the rules inside say 3-6. Anyone know which is correct?
The rules don't seem very consistent. First they say you win by developing 5 features and then later on they say when you win when you develop your 6th!.

If you backed at a tier that received more stuff, you have to wait until all bits are ready.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.