Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Ransom
United States
Mooresville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I took advantage of Miniature Market's deal of the day this week (Tuesday?) and picked up Scoundrels of Skullport for $19.99 and pre-ordered some MtG 2015 Core stuff, and threw in the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game Base Set to get free shipping (and 5x reward points).

Got it all today, woo hoo, but instead of the Pathfinder base game, I got one of the expansions.

So I called, and the results were...

"Thank you for contacting us via our toll free number. As we discussed, I will send out the correct Pathfinder Adventure Card Game Base set, and you may also keep the Adventure Path you received in error. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance and thank you for choosing Miniature Market!"

Fantastic service. I've done many orders with them over the years and this was the first issue I've had, but I am not at all surprised by results. Great business.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Fortney
United States
Evansville
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love Miniature Market. From customer service to games to painting and basing supplies, they will always be my go to OFGS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Salamone
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Aggravating people worldwide since 1964
mbmbmbmbmb
My 3 main online stores are CSI, Miniature Market, and Cardhaus. They are all excellent. I also purchase from Funagain occasionally (usually when they have games that I can't find anywhere else). If Funagain would only lower their prices by a few dollars to be in line with CSI, Miniature Market and Cardhaus . . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ridley Bojangles
United States
Cape Elizabeth
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I like MM too.. I once had a problem with some missing pieces (looked like the bagged game had split open) and I called and the representative was extremely courteous and sent me a replacement game no questions asked. CSI and MM are tops in my book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Bueschel
United States
Huntley
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Miniature Market is fast becoming my go to OLGS. I get the products a little quicker than CSI because they are close and the service is really good. Can't go wrong with either one really
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
prrt949 wrote:
Miniature Market is fast becoming my go to OLGS. I get the products a little quicker than CSI because they are close and the service is really good. Can't go wrong with either one really

Yeah, CSI gives a better discount over time, but both run great sales. MM has more of the minis stuff so I get it there if I need it. Both have never failed me much (CSI did screw up my rewards account, and MM hosts sales that crash their site and just make me hate them. But meh.)

EDIT: CSI saw my post and even though it was just a little error a long time ago they figured out what went wrong and fixed it for me! A+

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.