Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Scheuber
United States
North Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello BGG community! My girlfriend has just recently gotten into boardgames with me. Took awhile to find a game that really clicked and once we found that it was game after game. She hasnt gotten into it enough to make a BGG profile so she is using mine to post her top 50 games. We spent all afternoon going through every game she's played narrowing down the list. Shewas so excited aabout posting it, saying things she liked about the games, and hearing what people would think of her list. She's added 35 so far, checking it a couple times a day texting me when she gets another thumb. So if a few people could jump over to her list and maybe throw a comment, disagree, thumb or anything I know she would get a kick out of it. Thanks everyone. Might be a little strange request but shes pretty excited about it and wanted to help out a bit.

Thanks,
Ken

[geeklist=http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/176089/my-girlfriends-top-...]Girlfriend top 50[/geeklist]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.