BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: [Walmart.com] Wrath of Ashardalon $41.88 (warm deal) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kumar
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
Castle Ravenloft and Legend of Drizzt regularly drop to $36. Wrath of Ashardalon never seems to go down in price. It also seems to be the most highly sought after and regarded of the 3. So that's why I am posting this.

Dungeons & Dragons: Wrath of Ashardalon Board Game - $41.88 (Free shipping after $50)

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Wrath-of-Ashardalon-A-D-D-Boardgam...

CSI: $45.49
MM: $45.49
Amazon: $50+

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It did drop, once, a few months back. I bought it at that time, all 3 went on sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Ramirez
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got Castle Ravenloft and Drizzt for cheap. WoA is much harder to pin down it seems. Dunno, might get rid of both of them - Galaxy Defenders does a much better job.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Feb 20th it was on sale at Amazon and Walmart. $38.44

Pinned down very well:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1126555/amazon-wrath-asharda...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Ramirez
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know it happens... my CamelCamelCamel tells me so Just not as often as the other 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kumar
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
Yes, but since then Ravenloft and Drizzt have been dancing in the $36 range quite regularly (Ravenloft is there now, at The Amazon club, shaking it's cheap plastic for the commoners) While Ashardalon sits defiantly in the upper $40's and high $50's.

Now if only there were a price drop on Galaxy Defenders

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually all 3 were on sale at that time. That's why I bought all 3. Still haven't played them tho. blush cry whistle soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Ramirez
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Go_Petunias wrote:
Yes, but since then Ravenloft and Drizzt have been dancing in the $36 range quite regularly (Ravenloft is there now, at The Amazon club, shaking it's cheap plastic for the commoners) While Ashardalon sits defiantly in the upper $40's and high $50's.

Now if only there were a price drop on Galaxy Defenders

There was a decent price drop on it a while back: 49.99. I need the expansions to do that at some point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.