Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph
United States
Ewing
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Christmas Card Exchange: 2009 - 2014
badge
I play at EPGS on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month and if you live in Eastern PA, Western NJ or Northern DE ... you should too!
mbmbmbmbmb
For those of you who live near (your definition) Philadelphia! *

Tomorrow, between 10 am and 9 pm EPGS is having the second of two monthly meetings. We will be meeting in the community room:

of the Oxford Valley Mall.

If you are a member and you come tomorrow and play at least one game I will give you a WHOLE geek gold. Yup, a whole to spend however you wish. Just find me at the meeting, give me you User name and I give you a geek gold.

If you are NOT a member, and you show up and play at least one game, I will give you FIVE, yes 5, geek gold. That's right will be all yours.

To find me, when the president starts the club meeting, he will point me out as the guy in charge of publicity. Or, if you know me already please feel free to come up whenever you see.

If you are not a member your first visit is free. After that, you can become a member ($30 for half of the year, $50 for the whole year) or just pay when you show up ($7 per meeting).

* And just in case you live too far from the Philadelphia to join us, You can still partake in the bribery ... if you post to this thread DURING our club meeting (that is, between 10 am and 9 pm Philadelphia time on 7/19/2014 I will give you a geek nickle!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
suggestion: "Northeast" is a HUGE geographic area.. suggest editing your base post and put into subject at least the State... even better Town/City and State, into the subject somewhere...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph
United States
Ewing
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
I play at EPGS on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month and if you live in Eastern PA, Western NJ or Northern DE ... you should too!
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
suggestion: "Northeast" is a HUGE geographic area.. suggest editing your base post and put into subject at least the State... even better Town/City and State, into the subject somewhere...

But the nickle bribe is open to anyone, anywhere!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Meltzer
United States
Dover
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
Eight ball, corner pocket
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, except then I would not have gotten my GeekNickel. :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Ronkonkoma
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ElCid91 wrote:

* And just in case you live too far from the Philadelphia to join us, You can still partake in the bribery ... if you post to this thread DURING our club meeting (that is, between 10 am and 9 pm Philadelphia time on 7/18/2014 I will give you a geek nickle!

I'm sure you mean tomorrow (7/19) - but I'm posting between 10a and 9p Philly time *on* 7/18 - as your thread asks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph
United States
Ewing
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lemur wrote:
ElCid91 wrote:

* And just in case you live too far from the Philadelphia to join us, You can still partake in the bribery ... if you post to this thread DURING our club meeting (that is, between 10 am and 9 pm Philadelphia time on 7/18/2014 I will give you a geek nickle!

I'm sure you mean tomorrow (7/19) - but I'm posting between 10a and 9p Philly time *on* 7/18 - as your thread asks

Nice catch Lemur. I stand by what I say, I have edited my post and passed out the appropriate Geek Nickles.

And for those of you who earned a Geek nickle today through my mistake, please come back tomorrow, you can earn another one.

And in case it is not clear, it a nickle per USER, not per post.

I reserve the right to go GG bankrupt, if that happens then its a first come, first served basis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Vondra
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't live nearby, but my cousin and his son are gamers in King of Prussia (although on vacation down south this week). I've given them the tiny business card I picked up at PrezCon (last Feb.) when they stopped here last weekend.

And...
Here's a Geek Buck to help keep you from going bankrupt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Meltzer
United States
Dover
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
Eight ball, corner pocket
mbmbmbmbmb
Just because the concept of a GeekNickel is a fun one (and fun to say), I have returned today as instructed to get another one. Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Martyn
United States
Guilford
VT
flag msg tools
EXCELSIOR!!!
badge
ZOMGALOMES!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh man! Bribery is so effective on me that I'd consider driving to PA today just because you bribed me to do so. So tempting!

Except I'm already scheduled to play games about two miles from my house.

Which is probably for the best, to be honest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.